If you’re a mortgage adviser, looking for the best mortgage for your client’s renovation project, look no further than BuildLoan.
When it comes to advising on renovation, conversion and home improvement projects, you’ll find BuildLoan can offer a number of distinct advantages to help your clients get their plans underway.
As an adviser, you are taught that if a house isn’t habitable, it isn’t mortgageable – which isn’t true, because we can do it!
With BuildLoan, your clients can borrow up to 95% of the current value of the existing home plus up to 95% of the cost of the improvement works.
We have a range of exclusive products designed specifically for renovation projects and a dedicated broker desk with unbeatable construction finance knowledge, to help you source the perfect mortgage for your clients.
A traditional lender won’t offer a mortgage on a property that doesn’t have a working bathroom and kitchen. Using BuildLoan, you can access the following unique benefits for your renovation clients:-
- Clients can borrow up to 95% of the current value of the existing home plus up to 95% of the cost of the improvement works
- Cost Based Mortgages removes any risks of down valuation by directly linking stage releases to the cost of the work. Payments guaranteed irrespective of lender valuations
- Advance Stage Payments funds can be released before each stage of the project
- More Money higher loan to cost lending limits – typically 80/85% but potentially 95%. More money released earlier enabling the project to happen
- Tailored Cashflow stage releases matched to individual project and financial circumstances
With 100% focus on homebuilding finance, our dedicated broker desk can be an invaluable source of support and knowledge for you and your clients.
Our lender panel
We work with our lenders to design solutions to the everyday problems homebuilding clients face with traditional mortgages, making it easier for more people to create their dream homes successfully.
Our unique lender match report will show you the lenders that will accept your client’s case and form robust evidence of research.
Get in touch
Alternatively call our dedicated broker desk on 0345 223 4447